There are numerous thoughts, associations and resolutions that can apply to a new year. A transition, a new beginning. Like crossing a threshold. There are multiple possibilities at hand for engaging with this season of transition, and being at this threshold can be a liberating experience. Our D2R planners are designed to help you make the most of this year. We believe that it all starts with a dream and that this world needs more dreamers & visionaries who do.
Our 2019 Year Planner is dedicated to celebrating Pakistan. From the zealous bhangra of Punjab, to the organically dyed Ajrak of Sindh, from the melodious tumba of Balochistan to the unbelievable valour of people from Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Pakistan is a collage of all things bright and audacious which are often blurred with negative publicity. Yet no one can deny that this magical country is home to one of the most resilient people of the world - people who take calamities in their stride and do so with a smile. The perennial underdogs, we make the world stand up and applaud when we unleash our unbridled potential. So let's say goodbye to the sceptics, the nay-sayers, the disbelievers.
This year let's become masters of our own destiny.
This year let's dream big.
This year celebrate a positive Pakistan!
Our D2R planners are designed to help you make the most of this year. We believe that it all starts with a dream and that this world needs more dreamers & visionaries who do.
D2R planners are divided into the following sections
- The “Road Map” gives you a snap shot of the milestones you have set out for yourself.
- The “Fitness Checklist” is to help you accomplish your fitness goals
- The “Saving Challenge” gives you the opportunity to keep a check on your finances on a weekly basis.
- The “Monthly Planner” has Beautiful artwork. This section helps you organize your tasks and gives you a snapshot of the entire month. Each month has its own expence tracker along with a monthly preview.
- The “Weekly Planner” helps you organize your entire week, take important notes anda check list for workout, keeping hydrated and eating healthy.
- The “Notes” helps you take important notes
- The “Brain Storm” section is for you to illustrate your dreams and goals.